Thursday, March 24, 2011

Yellow

 Kate Spade currently has a "Live Colorfully" add campaign where they announce a new color each month.

January was Red, February was Pink, and March's color is by far my favorite...just got the email yesterday!


Matt and I have been shopping a lot recently in home decorating stores and we've noticed a trend.  I'm always drawn to the pale or light colors.  Usually yellows, blues, and greens.  I love these colors especially when they are paired with gray or off white.  I just bought linen placemats the other day for our apartment in WV and they are light blue, yellow and champagne.  So pretty.  When I saw this piece of art featured by Kate Spade, all I could think about was how perfect it would be for our dining room!
See the print here Artist Portfolio Prints

The sunshine yesterday made me think of this hat that I saw on the website.


I also love this tunic...I just bought one recently in blue for the honeymoon!


Here are some other great yellow accessories that scream SPRING is HERE!



Enjoy these pictures as the weather gets cold and yucky these next few days, and don't forget to...


All pictures from KateSpade.com

No comments:

Post a Comment