Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wedding Wednesday #3

This week I'm making sure to keep track of our responses that we're getting back in the mail!  So exciting!

I'm also attempting to wrap all of the bridesmaid's gifts!  I've tried to make every part of this wedding personalized, and I was so happy that my Mom suggested looking for bridesmaid gift bags.  After a little searching, I found these!  I love them because they're simple and not tacky like some of the other ones that I've seen!


I've also been spending some quality time on the table numbers/picture frames.  I read about this idea in one of my bridal magazines and it's naming the tables after places that are special or important events to the bride and groom.  This is great in theory, but I was watching a wedding show recently and since the tables were named, it took people FOREVER to find their seats because they couldn't find where there particular table was.  I figured we could number the tables (so they are easier to find) but also name them too.  Each table will have a name (Ex. The Outer Banks) and have a picture/write up about why that location is important to us.

Here are the picture frames so far.  All I have to do is type up a little paragraph about why we chose that location/event for each picture frame.  Also I love that the picture frames I found are white (to match the tables) and have a place for the picture, the table number/name, and the write-up!  I got very lucky finding these!


a close-up view

1 comment:

  1. Love this! My friend labeled her tables by places they had been together and it was SO cool to walk around the reception and read all of the table names. So dang excited for this wedding, can it be here already?? :)

    ReplyDelete