Thursday, March 31, 2011

My Style

It's not any surprise that my style consists of practicality.  I'm not one to say "Seasons are changing, time to go shopping for a new wardrobe".  I'm more likely to say "Crap, I have that thing coming up this weekend and nothing to wear", then I go out and find something for that occasion.  The only time I can remember constantly shopping is when I transitioned from college attire to student teaching and had to look nice 5 days a week.  Since then (and starting to pay for a wedding) my style has become whatever good item I can find for a steal!

The other day I caved and went to a website (online shopping does tend to get me in trouble) that I was trying to avoid, but it just looked so cute.  I took the style survey and here are my results.

Source : Shoe Dazzle

No comments:

Post a Comment