Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wedding Wednesday #5

Monday we hit the 2 month mark!

"It will be here before we know it" is what I'm hearing from everyone.

I'm beginning to think this might just be true.



This week I finished this for the guest book table.



My Grandfather made a wooden box for my Mom and Dad's wedding.  This box is for cards at the reception.  He was my Mother's Father and he passed away in 2007.  I miss him dearly but am so happy that I get to use the same box for my wedding.  Matt and I are getting married on May 28th which is actually the wedding anniversary of that same Grandfather and my Grandmother.  I'm so thankful that my Grandmother will be there for the wedding.  Here is the box (the white picture is from my sister's wedding).  I painted it blue to match our color theme!






 I was so happy with the way that our personalized napkins turned out!  We ordered some for the bridal shower, the rehearsal dinner, and the bar at the reception!  So cute!
They say Eat Drink Be Married.  Matthew and Brittany.





This weekend was the amazing Bridal Shower so of course I couldn't do the following Wedding Wednesday post without some more highlights.


Here is a personalized hanger that can be found at Etsy  (personalized hanger).
I can't wait to put my wedding dress on that hanger!  Thanks Kate!



Here is my bow bouquet for the rehearsal from all of the bows off of my presents at the shower.


Finally...here are my before and after pictures of the presents.  I just had to organize them because the chaos of not knowing what was where was killing me!





2 comments:

  1. It's coming up... I love that you're using the card box! That's so sweet & sentimental! And your date is the same... cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need some guava paisley's or a scroll on that box. That would make it pop!

    ReplyDelete