Sunday, March 27, 2011

My Bridal Shower

To say that today has been crazy would be an understatement.  The day could not have been more perfect in my eyes.  We started the morning with my Bridal Shower Brunch at Feathernesters.  Yes...it was snowing, but we didn't let the weather put a damper on the day.  I couldn't have asked for a better group of women in my life.  Fun stories, a delicious meal, presents, laughter and a great atmosphere made for such a great morning.

Here are some pictures.






After the bridal shower I went out with my Mom, two youngest sisters, Mom's best friend, my Uncle and my 86 year old grandmother to do some shopping.  My Mee-Maw has lost over 50 lbs recently and we wanted to get her a new wardrobe.  No more pinning her pants so they'll stay up.  It was a production to say the least but I wouldn't have traded it for the world.  After shopping and a quick trip to CookOut (yummy fast food) for dinner we headed home.  I had a ton to do at home and the organization started after a quick 40 minute cat nap.  It was a great day and we made memories that will last a lifetime.

3 comments:

  1. I meant to try and go by cookout this weekend, forgot, dangit! Next time I'm in Richmond, I want a milkshake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great bridal shower! It's getting close! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had such an amazing time at your shower!! Can't wait for the wedding!!!

    ReplyDelete