Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wedding Wednesday

Until May 28th, I'm going to devote my Wednesday posts to the wedding!  Matt and I have talked a lot about this whole wedding thing and have ultimately decided that we're both very casual natured and we hope that our wedding reflects that.  We're thinking less is more, and we want southern charm and hospitality to fill the day!  We've spent countless hours in antique shops around Virginia and West Virginia hunting for Vintage Blue Mason jars that will be used to decorate every part of the wedding...from the ceremony to the reception.  Here are some of my inspiration pictures!

source : Style Circle




source : Wedding Bee




Invitations have been a big stress this week seeing as how we're doing them all on our own (thanks, Mom)!  Here's a sneak peak of our Thank You Cards that match the invites - we opted for simple, chic, classy and timeless!

source : David's Bridal


My wedding radar this week includes making some final decisions on the wedding ceremony, and adding personal touches to everything!  I'm so excited about the possibility of having personalized programs, and I have someone working on drawing Matt and I so our programs can look something like this.




Another decision we have to make is what our signature drink will be?  We've ordered the mason jars and lids (that I'm in love with) but now we just need the blue drink!  I have no idea what it should be, any suggestions?

source : stephmodo


3 comments:

  1. I already told you....Blue Crush!!

    http://www.idrink.com/v.html?id=49666

    ReplyDelete
  2. Britt, we'll have about 50 to get rid of after the wedding (I'm not kidding...literally 50). I'm going to scoop some up and make them canisters for Sugar, Flour, etc...feel free to do the same!!! haha

    ReplyDelete