Friday, March 4, 2011

A week of studying

Let me just start off by saying that the following few pictures are getting me through this awful week of studying!  We're officially 3 months from departing for our Honeymoon!!!!!

Sugar Ridge - Boutique Resort and Spa

View from the resort, overlooking the island


View from one of the Restaurants on the property


The main hotel lobby/restaurant/spa area


A typical room at the Resort


The private balcony for each room which includes an outdoor bed and your own mini "plunge" pool!


Now on to the not so fun stuff that has been keeping me busy this week...


My comprehensive exam is tomorrow and this week has consisted of working, eating, and studying.  It's only the biggest test of my life, and I'm so ready to get it out of the way. 4 1/2 hours of writing...ugh


I finally had to move the study party to my apartment because I was hitting a wall in the library.  Sometimes just a change in the environment gives me the extra push I need to study for a few more hours!  The only way I can get anything done at home is if I put myself in a really uncomfortable position (sitting on the floor) and turn the internet off of my computer!


I worked extra hours from Monday through Thursday so that I could take today off and attempt to make a dent in my to-do list.  Sorry Wedding...you're on the back burner for a couple of days while I try to get school, job, and moving stuff in order!


No comments:

Post a Comment