Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wedding Wednesday #2

After my 4 interviews yesterday (which went great)!  I was ready to unwind a bit.  Matt has to work in Morgantown today so we drove here last night, checked in to a hotel and went out to Cheddars.  I was in need of this, and it was a delicious Mango Sangria!  Today while Matt works I have some time to catch up on my recently neglected class work.



Also, some of the wedding things that are on my mind this week include having Matt put this little gem together for outside of the church.

 
source : Etsy

Here is my contribution to the sign.  
Matt has to be the handy-man to cut the arrow and assemble everything.


In an attempt to avoid the tulle bows on the end of each pew (nothing wrong with that, just not my style) I've been on the hunt for a cute alternative.  Thanks to a crafty bridesmaid (thanks Mal) I think we're going to tackle making these chic pomanders for each pew.  Mal made one already and it is so cute!  I'm excited to have a crafting party with a bunch of people to crank out a ton of these cute decorations!  


Source : Pizzazzerie

I'm also starting to think about my accessories.  A few weeks ago I bought my veil and ceremony shoes.  I knew I'd be kicking off my heels by the time we got to the reception so I got some fun kicks!  
(This is not a joke, I'm really wearing these, and I cannot wait!!!)



Every week I get more and more excited.  Just looking at my engagement ring with my wedding band makes me anxious, nervous, and so ready to walk down the aisle!!!!



4 comments:

  1. Yo girl that ring is huge and sparkly - where can I get one of those? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my first ever blog shoutout!! (and my first comment, hehe)...also. i hate you/am stealing your ring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how are all my friends so darn crafty?! jealous.

    CANNOT WAIT. whats the countdown?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pomanders!! (way to go Mal!) I've enjoyed reading your blog, Britt. So fun!

    ReplyDelete