Tuesday, March 8, 2011

We've all heard someone say "this is the first day of the rest of your life".  I heard it at my highschool graduation, but didn't fully believe it.  Today, for some reason, that saying keeps running through my head.  

Last night I got all dressed up and Matt took me to Marshall University so that I could meet school systems and sign up for interviews.  After our thirty minute drive turned into an hour and a half drive (thank you 64W for being shut down), we finally made it there.  It was so great to have Matt with me because it really put me at ease and made me much less stressed out about the whole situation.  After the career expo we headed out to dinner together and came home to watch our favorite Monday night shows.  (Sorry Matt for outing you again.)

Source : Fanpress

Had to put in a picture of Emily.  She's been my favorite since Day 1 and Matt's favorite since he realized Michelle was crazy!

Then it was time to DVR my second favorite Monday night show so I could watch it this morning after Matt left for work.

Source : Dish

I could watch hours of Bethenny because I think she is hilarious and I somewhat envy her awesome NYC lifestyle!

So that brings me to today.  "Today is the first day of the rest of your life".  I've spent the past 18 years getting an education, and everyone says...you go to school...so you can get a JOB.  Well here I go on my first big girl job interviews and it's kind of a scary thought.  In an attempt to not stress out about it, that is all I'm going to write!

Happy Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment