Friday, March 18, 2011

More wedding inspiration

I know today isn't "Wedding Wednesday" but after yesterday I can't seem to get the wedding off of my mind.  Each day Matt and I are more and more excited as we get the mail and see how many responses we got!  Yesterday I rode up to Morgantown with Matt and while he worked I took some time to shop.  Seems to be the theme recently...I'm not complaining.  Every store that I went in to had changed their floor set-up to showcase their Spring items.  I couldn't help but notice a theme.


 

Picture above and below - Source : AK2NY  


Maybe I can't get the wedding off of my mind because everywhere I turn, our wedding colors are in my face!

Source : Style Salad


Source : Bride Chic

Here are some wedding pictures that I love!

Source : VIbride.com

Picture above and below - Source : We Love Laugh Kiss


3 comments:

  1. I'm on a hunt to find coral heels to go with my awesome coral/turqoise necklace from Anthro to wear with a black dress to the rehearsal dinner, I may cry if I can't find any, this outfit is perfection in my mind...ahhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found some the other day online that were peep toe and sooo cute!!! Just google coral spring 2011 heels and you'll find a ton of results!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was about to say the coral pumps in your first pic look amazing! I want them even though I never wear heels haha

    ReplyDelete