Sunday, May 1, 2011

Moving Day

Wish I could post a picture from this morning, but since Matt occasionally reads this blog, I'd rather not put up a picture of me in my wedding dress.  I had my final fitting and took some time to try on all of the jewelry that I have bought recently and make a decision on what exactly I will be wearing on the wedding day.

After quick visits with family and lunch with good friends, Matt and I headed off to WV to start moving me in!

I got through the car ride with a little help from two good friends...





It has been a long few hours of driving and moving, so now at almost midnight we've decided to relax, get ready for bed, and leave the rest for tomorrow.  Today I'm appreciating the small things in my life, like seeing Matt's clothes and my clothes in the same closet :)

1 comment:

  1. Simple as it sounds, one of my favorite things is still seeing our laundry intertwined. So happy these things are starting to become a reality for you :)

    ReplyDelete