Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I keep telling myself one of these nights I'm going to sit down and take some time to really blog.  Then it hits about 12:30-1am and all I can think about is getting in bed, and when my alarm goes off in the morning all I can think about are those precious 5 extra minutes my snooze button gives me.  Exhaustion may be setting in, but I'm pushing through.  Also, I'm very detail oriented and want everything to be perfect.  I was wondering when the time would come that things would start to mess up and I would laugh.  It was yesterday.  So thankful I've turned the stressed out corner and now mistakes are funny to me.  Hopefully I'll be able to keep this attitude the rest of the way through.  I'm thinking I will.  From losing my shoe in London (and doing a walking tour barefoot) to standing in front of my family in Disney World and singing I'm a little tea pot because I didn't finish my dinner at Disney's Prime Time Cafe, I've never been one to stress when things don't go as planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment