Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Final Wedding Wednesday

Here it goes - my final Wedding Wednesday post.

Unfortunately I haven't got many pictures to share of all of the projects that my sisters and I have been working on because I don't want to ruin any surprises.

Lets just say that last night looked a little like this...





I am terribly sore from bending over and powerwashing 60+ mason jars.  I am proud to say that we only had one casualty out of the whole lot of jars.  Not too bad.

Yesterday was my trial up-do for the wedding.  Think loose curls, romantic, young and somewhat casual.  The trial run went better than I could have imagined, lets just hope that on the wedding day my hair decides to cooperate again!

I'm slowly checking things off of my to-do list and getting it all done.  The hardest thing is the amount of errands I've had to run (mainly to Hobby Lobby, Michaels, or Target).  I'll get the wrong size or color of something and it's driving me nuts how many duplicate trips I'm having to make!

Hopefully Thursday will start the wind-down stage.  My to-do lists will be rid of crafts, tying, gluing, cutting, wrapping and running errands and full of take decorations to church, deliver stuff to reception venue, get nails done, hair appointment...etc.  So excited to start that phase and get in to the exciting mood for everything that the weekend has in store!

1 comment: