Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Good Idea? Nope!

I'm not sure why I ever thought that working 2 weeks before the wedding was a good idea.  I feel as though I have a to-do list approximately 5 miles long, yet a few days ago (in a moment of weakness) I told David's Bridal (my off and on part-time job) that I would be glad to give them a few hours.  I ended up getting scheduled for 36 hours in 5 days...that's more like a full-time job if you ask me!

I think I was thinking "I don't have a job in WV, I need to get in as much work as possible before a summer of unemployment...I've never been without work...I usually work 2-3 jobs...freak out...call David's Bridal and tell them you'll work".  Flawed Logic...

I will be thinking of everything I could do other than working today...

I'm off to work...wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment