Sunday, May 8, 2011

Dance Lessons

Today Matt and I had dance lessons and it was so much more enjoyable than either one of us thought it would be!  We had so much fun and got a couple of good laughs out of tripping over each other's feet.  A memory we will have forever!  Our final lesson is next weekend and before that Matt has made it known that we will be practicing at least one hour each day.  (Clearly the competitive side has come out in him...haha)


After dance lessons and spending time with Matt's family.  (Today is his niece and nephew's birthday...I can't believe how fast they are growing up - such amazing kids!!!)

When visiting was over it was time to head back to WV.  Lets just say that old habits die hard.  For the past 5 years whenever we leave Richmond on a Sunday night, it is usually to go back to Farmville.  Even over the past few months, Matt has left Richmond with me on Sunday evening and we've gone back to Longwood for the night.  You take 64 west to get to both places, but to go to Farmville you have to get on 288 whereas to go to WV you just stay on 64 (literally the whole way for almost 5 hours).  Last night without even thinking Matt started heading towards Farmville.  I asked him "did you just get on 288?"  His response..."I'm glad you noticed, because I wouldn't have...this whole taking you to WV with me is going to be hard to get used to."  That's when it hit me...we've finally started to feel like our lives are changing.  So excited for what the future holds!

No comments:

Post a Comment