Sunday, May 22, 2011

Tired

I officially tired out 3 out of 4 of my sisters today.  (Pretty sure I tired the other one out too, she just doesn't live at my parent's house so I wasn't able to hear her complain like the other ones did.)

I took my sisters to get hair cuts this morning then met one of my bridesmaids and closest friends for lunch at Baker's Crust in Short Pump.  Tomato Mozzarella Panini...yum!

After a good lunch, Shannon joined my sisters and I on a last minute shopping trip all over Short Pump.  We were looking for rehearsal and brunch dresses, strapless bras, shoes, bathing suits, and everything in between.  It was a great afternoon spent with girls that mean so much to me.

After shopping we felt like we needed a much deserved break and headed to Gelati Celeste.  This is hands-down the best Ice Cream...EVER.  It's about 1 minute from my parent's house and is a local place that you can't possibly go to without seeing someone you know or recognize.  Their new flavor today was Rainbow Cookie Ice Cream.  If you are from Richmond, VA or have ever been to a Ukrop's then you know how amazing this combination sounds.  I can't say that I was disappointed, but it wasn't quite as good as I thought it would be.  I'll stick with my usual favorites next time.

Once we got home we all kicked it in to High Gear and worked on wedding stuff.

It looked a little like this...


All of these jars had to be powerwashed, rinsed, dried, and have ribbons added.  We got through washing 30 out of the 50 that we have.  It was fun to get in to old clothes and go out in the sun on the back patio with the hose and my sisters.  Tomorrow promises to not be any easier since we have 20 more jars and many other projects to wrap up!

We're a mere 6 days away!  Woo Hoo!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment