Thursday, May 12, 2011

Things I'm excited about

These past few weeks have been pretty stressful and the next two weeks promise to be the same.  Instead of getting wrapped up in all of the small stuff I wanted to blog about some things that I'm really excited about right now.

1) I'm leaving WV tomorrow and the next time I come back, Matt and I will be married!

2) Wedding details are finally falling in to place.  Matt was nice enough to help me put a big dent in my to-do list last night which included...
Finish table info.
Wrap presents
Finish Richmond booklets
Get day-of insurance
Print programs
Make final payments
Finalize Ceremony/Reception Music

3) We bought sunscreen for our honeymoon.  I'm thinking about the wedding so much that I have managed to forget how excited we are for our trip to Antigua!


4) The apartment always felt like a place that I visited.  Now it feels lived in to me.  There is a place for everything and the move is finally complete!

5) Matt and I have a dance lesson this weekend which means we get 1 hour to just be together and focus on helping each other out.

6) Our good friends just had a baby and we may get to meet him this weekend.  I love the smell, feel, and cuddle of a newborn baby!

7) I'm so excited that I have blogged for the three months before the wedding, because I really am at that point now where I'm thinking "where have the past few months gone?"  Time seems to continue to fly by and since I can't make it slow down, I'm at least happy that I have some way to go back and look at what I was doing and what was going through my head each week!

No comments:

Post a Comment