Monday, May 16, 2011

Monday Mayhem

Travel Monday will have to be postponed this week!  I started this blog to chronicle wedding planning and my life in general the three months leading up to the big day.

Today was pretty packed with wedding details.

This morning we had the final meeting with SunTrust (our reception venue).  It was all about the details.  The set-up of the room, tables, cake, decorations, etc.  We also had to discuss alcohol options and finalize the menu.  It was altogether a great meeting and got me really excited for the big night!

After our meeting with SunTrust I went home to work on some seating stuff for the rehearsal and the reception then I met with my fiance's mom to discuss the seating arrangements.  I can pretty much figure it out for my family and our friends, but I definitely needed a little help with Matt's family.  Hopefully we got everything worked out and it was great to spend some time with my future Mother in Law talking about everything and getting nervous excited for everything that we have going on in the next week and a half.

After a few rainy hours spent at my sister's softball game (they won - go Cass!) it was time to head home and crank out some pew decorations.  With the help of a bridesmaid and all of my sisters we got almost half way done with the decorations!  One more night and we'll have them finished!

1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe how soon the wedding is.....WOOHOOOOOOOO! Can't wait. Good luck with all of the final details.

    ReplyDelete