Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Moving in!

This apartment is starting to feel like home!  This morning I did the first load of laundry where my clothes didn't go immediately in to a suitcase, or in a pile on the floor.  Last night we picked up my dresser.


We put it in the bedroom and realized that where we thought it would go, looked weird.  So we decided to make dinner (it was 8pm by this time) and come back to it.

Yum...we opened a bottle of wine that I got at a wine festival last fall and it was delicious!


After dinner we went back to the furniture and still couldn't make a decision...so we decided to practice dancing (Matt was hilarious...I think this is thanks to the wine).

After dancing...we sat in the bedroom for what seemed like 5 hours (really about 1) discussing what our different options were.  We made a move (we didn't know if we liked it or not) and I finally got to put all of my clothes away!  Luckily we woke up this morning liking our furniture decision more than when we went to bed.  Oh the exciting life of about-to-be-newlyweds.

This morning Matt had a conference call at home so I got to make him breakfast and hopefully he won't have a crazy day today so we can make a dent in some of this wedding stuff.  Details to come in tomorrow's Wedding Wednesday post!

1 comment:

  1. My heart is happy knowing you too are getting settled in. No matter how long you're a couple before getting hitched, there's nothing like actually being married to your best friend. I'm so happy the end of just being a couple and the beginning of being husband and wife is so near.

    ReplyDelete