Monday, May 9, 2011

Travel Monday - Budapest, Hungary

Back in 2008 I was lucky enough to travel all through Eastern Europe.  It was an amazing trip that has changed the way I see a lot of things.  Many of these countries are just now hitting their prime developmental years and it was so neat to see the history tied in to current modernization.  I don't have much to say about Budapest other than the food was amazing, the beer was delicious, and the views were breathtaking.  Here are some pictures to prove my points.

Our first stop was at a local market inside of an old train station.  The food was so fresh!

And like I said, the beer was plentiful and yummy!
A very different taste than what we are used to here in the states!

Beautiful architecture throughout the entire city.




Just to prove I was actually there!

Open-Air market with great souvenirs.

Such pretty views!

Possibly one of my favorite sights from the whole trip.  In the train station.



No comments:

Post a Comment