Thursday, May 26, 2011

Running Around

Well...I tried....

I tried all week to wake up early and stay up till 2:30am to get stuff done, and I did.  The reality is that there just isn't enough time to get it all done.  Today I have some errands to run followed by putting together kid's bags, making a trip downtown to pick up chocolate for welcome bags, putting together welcome bags, and possibly picking my sisters up from school early (love being the cool older sister).  haha

Tonight we're going to the church to decorate, so I feel like then it will finally start to set in.  The excitement, the butterflies, and the nerves...ok...we'll try to keep those away until at least Friday afternoon!

So today starts the final sprint to the finish line...sorry if posts become short (or maybe even non-existent) but I'm sure everyone will understand!

No comments:

Post a Comment