Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Today included a little bit of everything.  I took my final final exam (hopefully for the rest of my life).  Did a little wedding stuff.  Worked on getting everything straight in the apartment, and most importantly I finished unpacking.


When Matt got home from work we made a delicious dinner together.  Zucchini Squash, asparagus, and pork chops over wild rice.  It was a great joint effort and so delicious!



After dinner we went to go buy a dresser for my clothes to complete our bedroom set!

Now we get to have a nice relaxing night watching The King's Speech (I've been wanting to see this forever), and eating some delicious ice cream!

2 comments:

  1. Paul and I watched that last night. I'd already seen it, but he actually really liked it! Funny how similiar our lives are even when we don't talk about our plans! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was surprised at how much Matt liked it too! I caught some shut eye during the less exciting parts, but really enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete