Monday, May 23, 2011

Travel Monday

In an attempt to keep myself calm, I've been trying to check things off of my to-do list.  I happen to already have one for the week between the wedding and the honeymoon.  It includes doing 3+ weeks of my laundry (and Matt's too, I'm sure), thank you cards, cleaning, unpacking presents, more thank you cards, going shopping for the Honeymoon, looking up all of the details for the honeymoon, getting sunsreen and bathing suits and packing for the Honeymoon.  (Along with many other things).  Yesterday I was able to find 2 great bathing suits for amazing prices.  One retails for $98 and I got it for $20.  Heck Yeah!  I know a good deal when I see one!




 
Anyways, it got me so excited for our trip to Antiqua!  I know that I've done it before, but I thought it would be fun to look at some pictures of the resort we'll be staying at in just a few short weeks!




 



No comments:

Post a Comment