Sunday, April 3, 2011

This morning Matt and I went to church with my family in Richmond.  We knew we had a meeting with the Catholic Deacon (we've already met with the Baptist Pastor) to discuss the logistics about the wedding.  It really put us at ease and went way better than we could have expected.  The Deacon asked us some tough questions and gave great marriage advice.  I do really like certain aspects of the Catholic church but one thing that bothered me was being married by someone who was never, themselves, married before.  Having a Deacon marry us (instead of a priest) is so nice because the Deacons are actually married and able to give great advice. 

After church we went home to hang out with my  family and my Mom was asking questions about Spring Weekend.  This is a weekend at Longwood where there are huge concerts and a ton of things to do on campus.  My sisters are going to come visit next weekend and we told my mom that one of the music acts is Cali Swag District and their popular song is Teach Me How to Dougie.  She thought Dougie was a person so we took some time to show her on You Tube what we were talking about.


After hanging out for a little bit with the family, Matt and I left to head back to Farmville.  We got to stop at one of my favorite places on our way back.  Sweet Frog!  It's delicious frozen yogurt and I love the fresh fruit on the topping bar! Yum!



It will be a great ending to a fun weekend because I get to have Matt with me to watch our Sunday night shows.  He'll head back to West Virginia early tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment