Friday, April 29, 2011

Packing

It's finally here!

Today I have my last class of Grad School.  (Followed by an exam next week, but right now I'm in denial that I have another assignment, so I'll deal with that when the time rolls around).  Matt is on his way to Farmville so tomorrow morning we can load up the Escape and the Truck and start the big move.  First we have to make a pit stop on Saturday in Richmond for a Flower/Cake meeting and a meeting with the Deacon to fill out some paperwork.  On Sunday I have a dress fitting in the morning then we'll be moving to WV.


I've spent the past 2-3 weeks slowly packing up my room and last night the drawers finally got emptied, and the clothes got wrapped up.  Everything is in suitcases, and saying that I'm ready is a total understatement.  Last night as I went to sleep I thought about how much my life is about to change and instead of the scared feeling I had a few weeks ago, I was glad that it was excitement that I was filled with!

No comments:

Post a Comment