Saturday, April 9, 2011

Spring Weekend Day 1

This morning my mom and my older sister (you can find her blog here) brought my two younger sisters to Farmville.  We enjoyed a great lunch at the (one) bar in town.  It has recently been renovated so it is more family-friendly, but there was definitely a good showing of the Spring Weekend crowd.  I had the Pear,  Prosciutto, and Havarti Panini with Sweat Potato Fries.  It was delicious.



After lunch and talking about some wedding details, Mom and Kate left then Madison, Cassidy and I baked some homemade cookies!















After our binge on cookies we went up to campus and watched Jaron and the Long Road to Love.  You may know Jaron from his time in a band with his brother where their hit song was Crazy for this Girl.


After listening to the concert for a bit we headed down to get dinner at Subway then came back and it started to pour.  With nothing to do (because we didn't want to stand in the rain for the concerts) we went "shopping" at Roses.  Maddy found these little beauties.  Not sure why she didn't get them?



In a short hour we're off to brave the weather and go see Cartel!

1 comment:

  1. So jealous. I'll think of you at 3:30 when I'm helping with the papers. You're welcome for taking one for the team ;)

    ReplyDelete