Thursday, April 28, 2011

Auntie Em! It's a Twister!

That is what my sisters and I continually said over and over last night.  Thankfully I was in Richmond running wedding errands and managed to avoid the awful weather that took place in Farmville, VA.  I did happen to get the 1242435 texts that Longwood sent out - warnings, watches, and then my favorite..."resume normal activities".


The days are getting longer and crazier the closer we get to the wedding.  Yesterday after leaving work I went straight to the DJ (in Chesterfield) to drop off a payment and discuss having a final meeting.  It was a little stressful having her ask me questions that I wasn't prepared to answer.  I mean I could have answered them, but of course I wanted Matt's input before making any decisions.  After that meeting I headed out shopping for the final touches on the Bridesmaid's gifts.  Followed that with picking up jewelry, my headpiece, and a bridesmaid dress at David's Bridal...it was a crazy day of wedding errands.

I also got to see Cassidy's softball game (good job, Cass!) and make a quick trip over to visit with Matt's parents.  We got our first big wedding present from Matt's Aunt and Uncle!

So excited!!!!  (Thanks Uncle David and Aunt Trenace!!!!)


According to my sister, she now has vacuum envy.  I can't wait to get it to WV and test it out!!!
(P.S - this is another one of those moments when I quietly wonder to myself when I hit the age that I get excited about a vacuum?)

3 comments:

  1. If you get a stainless steel, freezer on the bottom, french door fridge, I'll have refridgerator envy too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://gordongossip.blogspot.com/2011/04/clever-place-cards.html

    these would be super cute for the Rehearsal dinner....especially with your groom's cake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah...I'll let you know when I have extra time to make those! haha

    ReplyDelete