Saturday, April 23, 2011

Bachelorette Party

Last night we got to go see Matt's cousin pitch for VA Tech.  We are so excited for the opportunities that he has!  It was great to see him out there, and they got the win!


I love that Spring has finally sprung!  At Matt's parent's house there is a nest with baby birds and I could sit there and watch them for hours!


 
Woo Hoo!  Today was my bachelorette party!  I'm not the stripper/trashy bar/bachelorette scavenger hunt type of girl.  And by that, I mean that I hate doing anything that may embarrass myself or make me the center of attention.  Luckily my Maid of Honor had a great idea of doing a wine tour.  We had a delicious brunch at her parent's house then got picked up by a limo and headed out to the countryside of VA to tour 3 amazing wineries.  It was a great day spent with family, friends and delicious wine!

Here are the personalized wine bottles and the cookies that the Maid of Honor made!

Loved the cute decor courtesy of Etsy


Also another great Etsy find -
These Glass Tatz that I got for all of the girls to decorate their wine glasses!
 

And here we are at Cooper Vineyards!

It was a great day and I was so appreciative off all of the girls in my life that were there to celebrate with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment