Friday, April 8, 2011

Spring Weekend

Today starts off Spring Weekend.  For those of you not familiar with Longwood, this is the crazy weekend that our campus about quadruples in size.  There are booths, concerts, and mud volleyball games. 

Playing Oozeball Spring Weekend 2009 with a bunch of Ambassadors!

Matt and I after the game...my shirt says "Muddy and Wild".



Here are me and my best friend (find her blog here) meeting Taylor Swift.  
Spring Weekend 2007


My first few years here at school I always had friends come from out of town which made for memorable weekends.  This is my last Spring Weekend as a resident of Farmville, VA so I decided to invite my sisters to join.  My youngest sisters (Madison age 15 and Cassidy age 13) have always been jealous of my stories about the great concerts.  This year I'm taking them to experience Spring Weekend (not all of the festivities though, don't have a hear attack, Mom and Dad)! 

The line up of bands this year includes:

12:20pm Locos Por Juana
1:25pm Jared Mahone
2:30pm The Fishermen Band
3:35pm Maxxtone Live Band Karaoke
4:45pm Jaron and the Long Road to love
6:05pm The Kelly Bell Band
7:15pm Cali Swag District
8:20pm Sean Patrick McGraw
9:30pm Cartel

We will be taking a blanket and sitting on the hill to watch the concerts.  No taking my sisters down to stand front-row.  I remember all too well what goes on down there!  haha.

So excited to spend some quality time with my sisters. 
I'm trying to get in as much as possible before moving away.   :(

1 comment:

  1. Jaron!! He sings Pray For You, love, and now I'm super jealous. Also, he used to be "Evan and Jaron" with his twin brother back in the day and I loved them...have fun! No concert will ever top when T.Swift came tho :)

    ReplyDelete