Saturday, April 2, 2011

Being a kid again!

This morning I started out by sleeping in and not really being on a schedule.  Usually my Saturdays are packed with wedding to-dos, work, traveling, or other general to-do lists.  Not today.  I got up and made Matt breakfast in bed.  I love when he visits me in Farmville and we can have lazy mornings.

I made Matt Cream Chipped Beef (sounds gross, actually pretty good) and I also had some Chobani Greek Yogurt with fresh fruit and Bear Naked granola.  Yum!






Matt also was sneaky and had some of these (for breakfast) that I had made the night before.





After breakfast and brownies we headed to Chesterfield to meet up with two of our best friends who are house hunting.  It was great to look at the homes and it sparked great conversations between Matt and I about where we want to be in the next few years.  After looking at a house we headed over to Short Pump to spend the afternoon checking out Dave and Busters.  We had so much fun playing the games, but it definitely isn't a cheap way of entertainment.  That is something we won't be doing often!



After looking around for places to watch the VCU game, we decided that going out just wasn't going to happen and we went to see our friends out in Mechanicsville and watch the basketball games there.  It was so fun cheering on VCU and catching up with great friends.  What a fun way to spend our Saturday!  Even though VCU lost, it was a great game and an awesome thing for Richmond, VA.

Source: VCU

No comments:

Post a Comment