Thursday, April 14, 2011

Graduation

What?  When did this happen?

I graduate in exactly 1 month from today!  I don't want to leave this place.



Believe it or not, I've come to love the pace of life that is Farmville, VA.  Everyone knows everyone.  You always get a smile when you walk in to a store or a restaurant.  The people are nice.  The pace is slow (although this does make me crazy when I'm trying to rush to work in the morning).  Altogether, I really do love it here. 

Unfortunately life moves us on and takes us in directions that we never could have imagined (like West Virginia).  Apparently God has a sense of humor. 

Anyways...just thought I'd look back through old college pictures and let you all laugh along with me (or at me) as you see some great memories.

We'll start out with this memory - HAHA!
My freshman year - first Toga party...welcome to college!






One of the fraternity walks - see if you can find Matt...(yes, he has a mohawk)    :)

Ambassador Ball

Amb Fam Fun Day - Ambassador Exec.

My trip to Budapest with the Slovakia Scholars

Extreme Makeover: Home Edition comes to Farmville

First night going out - Junior Year

Right after being inducted as the Honor Board Chair

Longwood...the past 5 years have been great, but I fear I can't put the real world off any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment