Saturday, February 26, 2011

A lazy weekend


Lucky for me, I have a fiance that is willing to make the 4.5 hour car ride to visit me on the weekends that I really can't afford to get away.  I have my comprehensive exam next weekend (the biggest test I've ever taken in my life).  Essentially this test allows me to graduate with my Master's degree...or not.  I need to devote most of the weekend to the library which I'm sure will be great fun.  

Greenwood Library

Maybe on one of my breaks I'll get a chance to go downtown with Matt.  One thing that I do love about Farmville is the "downtown" area.  Great shopping for unnecessary things.  From Greenfront, to the Sleeping Bee and the antique stores, it's a fun way to spend an afternoon window shopping!
source : The Sleeping Bee


Hopefully on Sunday we'll get to go do my FAVORITE thing in Farmville...
brunch at Charley's Waterfront Cafe!
source : Charley's


source : warehouse

No comments:

Post a Comment